ScreenBeam 750 Wireless Display Receiver with ScreenBeam CMS, Ethernet Version
for small-to-medium scale deployments.
The ScreenBeam 750 is a wireless display receiver for educators and business professionals who need wireless display connectivity to collaborate, create and communicate. Built for small-to-medium scale deployments, it comes complete with the ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS) for IT remote management. The ScreenBeam 750 modernizes class, conference, and meeting rooms with the latest Miracast wireless display technology, and supports robust security and manageability that IT departments need.
•Speak or teach from anywhere in the room
•Interact with audiences and content real-time
•Untether from the desk or whiteboard
•Increase engagement and productivity
•Switch presenters seamlessly
•Display any content, apps, videos, websites, and more
•Save network bandwidth, no Wi-Fi network required
•Save money, no cables to install
•Eliminate cable clutter
ScreenBeam 750 increases productivity and collaboration by enabling real mobility, interactivity and collaboration in classrooms. No longer are teachers stuck at the front of the classroom with a wired connection from their computer to the display. Teachers are now free to move around the classroom, creating an interactive and collaborative learning environment. The ScreenBeam 750 is ideal for small-to-medium deployments in school districts that seek higher student engagement, collaboration and interactivity.
•Wireless Advantage for the Conference Room:
ScreenBeam 750 increases productivity and collaboration by enabling real mobility, interactivity, productivity and collaboration in conference rooms, collaboration spaces and meetings. No more do busy professionals need to scramble around to find the right cable, or shuffle seats to sit near the projector during important meetings. Modern devices wirelessly connect to the display with ease and users may present from anywhere in the room.
•Industry Standard for Wireless Display:
ScreenBeam solutions are used as the validation platform for wireless display functionality by companies like Microsoft, Intel, and leading PC OEM and device companies. Actiontec is Microsoft’s lead partner for wireless display and worked with Microsoft to develop wireless display capabilities in Windows 8.1 and 10 with Continuum. ScreenBeam is an official development partner for Windows 10 Continuum and is deployed in 1,600 Microsoft campus conference rooms.
Because of Actiontec’s deep roots as the industry leader, and our ongoing investment in supporting industry device manufacturers, you can be assured that you’re deploying the most broadly compatible, feature rich wireless display platform.
•Device Management for IT:
ScreenBeam Central Management System (CMS) is included with the ScreenBeam 750 with a free perpetual license for the life of the product. CMS includes a software that enables IT to easily deploy, manage, remotely configure, group, customize, apply policies, and push device firmware updates and all ScreenBeam receivers within the network. With the free ScreenBeam local management console included in the receiver, set up is simple. Users may rename a receiver, manage display ports, or change the PIN pairing password and much more.
•No Wi-Fi Network Required:
ScreenBeam 750 connects directly to computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Now you can move heavy video traffic off the network, saving valuable bandwidth. The dedicated connection means users will not worry about crashing, lag times, and choppy or freezing video, which saves precious time. ScreenBeam 750 features robust performance that delivers professional display quality and very low latency.
•Compatible with Your Gear:
ScreenBeam 750 is optimized for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Android 4.2+ devices that support the Wi-Fi Miracast standard. For non-Miracast devices, Actiontec offers the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter and software for Windows 7/8 systems.
• H.264 compression
• HDMI up to full 1080p30 resolutionAudio
• Supports up to 5.1 channels (AAC)A/V Interface
• HDMI Type-A female connector
• VGA via adapter (included)Wireless
• 802.11n Dual-band
• WPA2-AES 128-bit, WPS virtual PBCContent Protection
• HDCP 2.x
• Input: 5V/2A
• Consumption: Less than 5W
HDMI-to-VGA Adapter (Model #YZ-050)
• Supports LPCM and compressed surround sound
• Supports VGA output: 480I/P, 576I/P, 720P, 1080I/P, 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1360x768, 1366x768, and 1920x1080
• Does not support protected content playback
• HDTV or Projector with available HDMI or VGA port
• Windows 10 & 8.1 (with Miracast wireless display support)
• Windows 7/8 with ScreenBeam USB Transmitter (sold separately)
• Windows 10/8.1 laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s with wireless display support
• Surface & Surface Pro 3 & 4
• Windows 7/8 with ScreenBeam USB Transmitter
• Android mobile devices with wireless display support
Regulatory and compliance
• FCC, IC, UL, CE, SRRC, C-Tick, RoHS and WEEE
• Certified for all major regions (North America, EU/EMEA, APAC, Australia, Russia and South America)
• Certified Wi-Fi Miracast (pending)
• VGA does not support protected content (HDCP)
• Actual display resolution depends on a number of factors, including source signal quality
• Minimum system requirements apply
• Not compatible with iOS devices
We Also Recommend